How to Move Your Shop
[DNS] Add record
- Log in to the account that you have with your third-party domain provider.
- Find your DNS settings, domain management area, DNS configuration, or similar.
- In your DNS settings area, edit your subdomain's CNAME record to point to mydomain.com
- CNAME records must always point to a domain name, never to an IP address.
- Save the CNAME Record by clicking Save, Save Zone File, Add record, or similar.
- It might take up to 48 hours for your subdomain to point to your store.
My shop ···> https://mydomain.com
I need to move my shop to https://mydomain.com
--- OR ---
Move shop to third-level domain ···> https://shop.mydomain.com
I need to move my shop from https://mydomain.com to https://shop.mydomain.com